The Pilot stretch wrap machine has many design advantages over its competition, such as intelligent controls, rugged design and quality components.
Super intelligent controls
The A-B-C wrap program selector has the capability to input and store unique wrapping parameters for each program. Each program can have its own individual settings:
- variable top and bottom wrap counts
- multiple spiral speed settings
- different settings for a variety of load types
Rugged turntable design
Heavy duty with forklift lifting tubes, front and rear, for easy portability
Chain and sprocket drive
Turntables driven by chain and sprocket:
- are more forgiving over a longer period of time compared to belt/pulley drives
- cannot be cut by sharp objects
- are more adaptable to severe environments
- chain and sprockets are readily available at a fair price
Including all AC motor drives and non-proprietary UL/CSA approved components where feasible.